Do you have piles of unopened bills?
Are you waiting to have the money to pay the minimum required for them? Perhaps you are receiving collection notices. Letters from the IRS or your state government and you know you owe money for back taxes. There may also be statements from doctors, medical treatment centers, and hospitals in your pile.
Signs that your bills are out of control:
- Only pay the minimum balances towards your credit cards.
- Disorganized and you have piles of opened and unopened bills.
- Frequently are paying late fees or juggling money between bank accounts.
- Opened a one credit card with zero interest to pay off other credit cards.
- The bonus you or and your spouse expect will not be paying for your vacation, home improvements, or other pleasures. It will be used to pay down outstanding credit card balances.
- You are a contract employee (1099) or self-employed and have had to borrow money to pay your tax bill.
- Borrowed against your retirement to eliminate credit card balances.
- Fallen behind in paying your utility, cellphone, or other monthly bills.
- Refinanced and used your home’s equity to pay off your credit card balances.
- Checking your bank balance daily or several times a day.
If you answered yes to two or more questions, then you are ready to partner with The Alexandrite Group LLC as your personal and family money coach.
Not sure about contacting us?
Our clients, many of whom are experienced, savvy individuals are frequently hesitant to contact us. They feel embarrassed or ashamed that they do not know more about managing their own money, which they have worked so hard to obtain. Others have difficulty accepting the fact that they have apparently lost control of their finances. Many spouses are worried and do not know how to express their concern with their spouse or partner.
What We Can Do For You:
- We will have frank and thoughtful discussions about why you are not opening your bills and addressing your financial challenges.
- We offer actionable and suggest alternative changes in your behavior towards money.
- Teach you how to prepare and maintain a spending plan that works for you.
- Formulate a realistic and reasonable plan on how to pay down your outstanding debt.
- We can help you get credit card debt under control through credit counseling.
From Our Blog: