As your personal money coach, we put clients at ease and welcome any questions you may have regarding personal budgeting. There is no need to feel embarrassed – we will respond to any question clients have concerning money. Simple and complex questions about money are addressed with the same care and thoughtfulness.
Is It Time to Hire a Professional Money Coach?
Working with Us on Personal Budgeting
The Alexandrite Group LLC works with individuals, couples, and families on personal budgeting, showing them how to create a personal financial plan that will carry them through the ups and downs of their financial life. We listen to each client’s concerns and help them address their money challenges. We show clients how to adjust their spending to adapt to changes in real life situations.
It’s crucial to know that everyone faces financial issues at some point in their lives. We help address these challenges before they become too overwhelming.
This article will illustrate some of the types of issues we help our clients with.
Not Sure If You Are Ready? Ask Yourself These Questions
- Is your monthly mortgage/rent obligation plus real estate taxes and heating/AC more than half of your gross monthly income?
- Are all of your bills getting paid but are you still living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Is your food spending (groceries and eating out) causing you to overspend?
- Have you neglected to set up an emergency fund?
- Are you paying off a loan against a retirement account, such as your 401(k)?
- Are you earning a good salary and wonder every month where your money was spent?
- Are you unsure how to teach your child(ren) good money management skills?
- Are you supporting your grown child(ren) or other family members?
- Is it too easy for you to spend money without thinking?
- Have you received a raise and still can’t save any money?
- Do you feel pressured to keep up with your circle of friends?
- Are you freely spending money now because you felt deprived growing up?
If you answered yes to three or more questions, then you are ready to partner with The Alexandrite Group LLC as your personal and family money coach.
- Working with a money coach is an investment in your education and life skills.
- Working with a money coach is not a quick fix. We provide you with principle-based strategies that work for a lifetime, giving you enduring value.
- If you are an average household, you are carrying an outstanding credit card debt of $8,000, you may be paying a 16% interest rate. That means you are paying approximately $1,240 in interest to your credit card provider. A lot of money for receiving nothing in return.
- Invest in yourself and your family starting at $375 for one private session. We offer several money coaching plans to address your needs.
You can schedule regular sessions or periodic check-ins depending upon your needs. Either way you will discover new ways of thinking about your money and your life.
Our Personal Budgeting Process
We guide clients through our proven six-step process:
- Discuss and prepare specific money goals;
- Analyze current spending habits and patterns;
- Guide clients on how to change their behavior and attitude towards money;
- Help clients prioritize their spending and saving to align with their money goals;
- Show clients how to prepare a spending plan that makes sense to them; and
- Teach them how to regularly monitor and review their spending plan.
There Are Some Things We Don’t Do
While we will assist clients in explaining various investment opportunities, we do not directly manage our clients’ money. We are an educational organization that believes all individuals should have a strong understanding of how money works, and, accordingly, we let you control your money. We do not compete with or replace your financial planner. We enable you to understand what your financial planner does for you. We help you find ways to have more money available for investing.
We are part of a strong professional community. If your needs go beyond the scope of our work, we refer you to other professionals we personally know and trust. You may choose to consult with them or find your own.