Is it time to hire a professional money coach?
As your personal money coach, we put clients at ease and welcome any questions they may have regarding personal budgeting. There is no need to feel embarrassed – we will respond to every question clients have concerning money. Our office is “a safe place to be free from financial worry”.
Working With Us on Personal Budgeting
The Alexandrite Group LLC works with individuals, couples, and families on personal budgeting, showing them how to create a personal financial plan that will carry them through the ups and downs of their financial life. We listen to each client’s concerns and help them address their money challenges. We show clients how to adjust their spending to adapt to changes in real life situations.
It’s crucial to know that everyone faces financial issues at some point in their lives. We help address these challenges before they become too overwhelming.
This article will illustrate some of the types of issues we help our clients with.
Not sure if you are ready? Ask yourself these questions.
- Is your monthly mortgage/rent obligation plus taxes and heating/AC more than half of your gross monthly income?
- Are all of your bills getting paid but are you still living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Is your food spending (groceries and eating out) causing you to overspend?
- Have you neglected to set up an emergency fund?
- Are you paying off a loan against a retirement account, such as your 401(k)?
- Are you earning a good salary and wonder every month where your money was spent?
- Are you unsure how to teach your child(ren) good money management skills?
- Are you supporting your grown child(ren) or other family members?
- Is it too easy for you to spend money without thinking?
- Have you received a raise and still can’t save any money?
- Do you feel pressured to keep up with your circle of friends?
- Are you freely spending money now because you felt deprived growing up?
If you answered yes to three or more questions, then you are ready to partner with The Alexandrite Group LLC as your personal and family money coach.
- Working with a money coach is an investment in your education and life skills.
- Working with a money coach is not a quick fix. We provide you with principle based strategies that work for a lifetime, giving you enduring value.
- If you are an average household, you are carrying an outstanding credit card debt of $10,000 you may be paying a 17% interest rate. That means you are paying approximately $1,700/year in interest to your credit card company. If your interest rate is 29%, which is not uncommon, that is $3,000/year in interest! It is a lot of money for not learning any new skills.
- Invest in yourself and your family starting at $375 for one private session. We offer several money coaching plans to address your needs.
Our regular sessions help to keep you motivated and offer you opportunities to ask questions and discover new ways of thinking about your money and your life.
Our Personal Budgeting Process
We guide clients through our proven five-step process:
- Discuss and prepare specific money goals;
- Analyze current spending habits and patterns;
- Guide clients on how to change their behavior and attitude towards money;
- Show clients how to prepare a spending plan which includes their money goals; and
- Teach them how to regularly monitor and review their spending plan.
There Are Some Things We Don’t Do
While we will assist clients in explaining various investment opportunities, we do not directly manage our clients’ money. We are an educational organization that believes all individuals should have a strong understanding of how money works, and, accordingly, we let you control your money. We do not compete with or replace your financial planner. We enable you to understand what your financial planner does for you. We help you find ways to have more money available for investing.
We are part of a strong professional community. If your needs go beyond the scope of our work, we refer you to other professionals we personally know and trust. You may choose to consult with them or find your own.
I just want to thank you for helping me with my finances. I was in such a bind I couldn’t see straight. In just an hour you helped me organize and come up with simple but very effective ways of managing my debt. I now look forward to what the future holds! I can’t express my gratitude! “