Do you have piles of unopened bills?
Are you waiting to have the money to pay the minimum required for them? Perhaps you are receiving collection notices. Letters from the IRS or your state government and you know you owe money for back taxes. There may also be statements from doctors, medical treatment centers, and hospitals in your pile.
Signs that your bills are out of control:
- Cannot pay the minimum balance on-time every month.
- Piles of opened and unopened bills. Cannot or will not file because there is a balance due which you cannot pay.
- Either paying late fees or just barely getting the payment in time by juggling a few payments.
- Using one credit card to help pay for another credit card.
- The bonus you or and your spouse expect will not be paying for your vacation, home improvements, or other pleasures because you are late paying other bills.
- Have paid late fees many times because you lost track of when the bill is due.
- You are a contract employee (1099) or self-employed and scramble to find funds to pay your quarterly/yearly taxes. Or have been unable to pay your tax bill.
- Borrowed against your retirement to eliminate credit card balances.
- Behind in paying your utility, cellphone, or other monthly bills.
- Refinanced and used your home’s equity to pay off your credit card balances.
- Checking your bank balance daily or several times a day.
If you answered yes to two or more questions, then you are ready to partner with The Alexandrite Group LLC as your personal and family money coach.
Not sure about contacting us?
Our clients, many of whom are experienced, savvy individuals are frequently hesitant to contact us. They feel embarrassed or ashamed that they do not know more about managing their own money, which they have worked so hard to obtain. Others have difficulty accepting the fact that they have apparently lost control of their finances.
What We Can Do For You:
- We will have frank and thoughtful discussions about why you are not opening your bills and addressing your financial challenges.
- We offer actionable and suggest alternative changes in your behavior towards money.
- Teach you how to prepare and maintain a spending plan that works for you.
- Formulate a realistic and reasonable plan on how to pay down your outstanding debt.